Friday, November 6, 2009

Phase Three, Day Twelve

I've been working out, but I've been having motivation problems. Exercise really helps my mood, but push-ups are the absolute last thing I want to do when I'm overwhelmed (school) or sad (family stuff)

Yesterday I did Back & Biceps almost entirely with the 10lb weight. That's progress! But at the same time I felt a little silly... if I could do it with 8lbs of COURSE I can do it with just 2lbs more! I think I'll stick with 10lbs for the rest of the week and then switch the weight out to 15lbs. Then I can start exercises with 15lbs and drop down to eight as I need it. I'm satisfied with that. I also did pilates. That class is really starting to annoy me with stupid assignments. Now I have to track all my calories for the week, right after I got into the habit of not doing that!

Today I'm supposed to do Core Synergistics. I really sorta don't want to. :-/ Next time I do this program, I'm definitely switching something out for that!

PS: That lady up top is the opposite of how I feel right now. But I like her and her 90's style so up she went. There is good news in my life though... I'm sleeping better and waking up before my 7am alarm!

UPDATE: Well, I couldn't face up to Core Synergistics today, so I did Legs and Back instead!

No comments: