Monday, November 2, 2009

Trouble Soup!

Just to catch up, I did whatever it was I was supposed to do Friday, KenPo on Saturday, slept in on Sunday... and then... felt oddly sick.

I'm not sure why. Sometimes on the weekends I feel a little woozy, and I've been attributing this to that I'm not usually on my regular sleep/wake/eat schedule. Last night, this culminated in my being in bed by 8-ish, with a plastic bag next to me in case I had to puke. Sorry for the overshare. That was weird.

This morning I didn't feel much better, so I decided to just play it safe and stay in. I did do the Chest, Shoulders and Triceps video, which was really really hard. I took it easy, with lots of breaks and got through it ok, though my arms feel pretty "bloated" all-ready.

Should I have been P90X-ing while under the weather? I don't know. I don't think it would make me any ill-er, though I definitely was suffering from something.

Blah.

Also, my wishlist of material possessions:

1) A bathrobe
2) warm slippers
3) a spiralizer

No comments: