Thursday, October 8, 2009

Easing In

Ok.

I'm getting there.

Somehow when I get off track, I get WAY off track, and its always a bit of a process to get back on. From an outside standard I've been fairly active... again, not P90X "bringing it" active but hardly sedentary. Even the week I did "nothing" I still did pilates and yoga. My eating habits were healthy. I forgot my vitamins in the morning. I stopped drinking as much water but drank a lot of orange juice, which I refuse to believe is a terrible thing.

I went to trapeze a few times!

But now that I'm weaning myself back I'm already feeling better, sleeping better, and in my humble estimation, looking better. Maybe getting off track* was what I needed at that point to avoid burning out on the program.

*And to be fair to myself, I was super stressed and fighting off a cold!

So, today, I did pilates and trapeze. I did not take my vitamins but did take an Emergen-C, which has a bunch of good stuff in it if I do say so myself.

I'm going to have to tweak my method of keeping track though... I'm going to call this the Week Two of Phase Two Redo, and go from there.

Glad to be back, folks... and good night!

No comments: