Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Triumphant Return


This is just a quick post to note that I've been keeping up with the P90X as scheduled (well, mostly... I haven't had the heart to do that nightmarish Chest/Shoulders/Tri, especially today since I have ANOTHER calculus midterm- yikes) and my yoga (three days so far since Monday, and I'm going tonight, so it looks like in min good shape for FIVE yoga classes this week... maybe even six if I can haul myself out of bed Saturday morning!).

The sad news is that between feeling under the weather and tutoring for this test I'm missing both my pilates classes, and have generally been too crazy busy to run on the elliptical. I haven't been carrying my water bottle around though, so I've been drinking less fluids. Boo.

My eating is still great though... and I've introduced KALE into my diet. Yum! I'm also remembering to eat my vitamins (got to put in a VitaCost order soon) with breakfast, and am aggressively pursuing a VitaMix on ebay.

Also: I don't remember if I mentioned this or not, and it happened last week, but... I went to trapeze with one of my best friends, La Abogada, and it was great! (Well, she liked doing something new, anyway, and she did great!)

No comments: