Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whew!


So I've finally finished phase two!

That's right! My long-over-due recovery week starts tomorrow, and I really need it. This weekend, I did nothing but hibernate with El Mejor Pistolero. Literally. I'd wake up around 11, make "breakfast" and then go back to sleep till 2pm.

Anyway, I'm eating well (except for the wine explosion on Friday... haha) and I'm really loving the P90X, and starting to see the results I was looking for*. I'm definitely going to do it again after I finish, though I'll probably sub out a little more, life when I start rock-climbing. I also want to get an butt-working video, silly as it sounds, and do it on one of the days when I'm supposed to do Cardio/Plyo (I know that its nothing like cardio, but I cant do all the jumping in my condo!). On an unrelated note, I also want to get a yoga video I really like so that I can do yoga on the weekends too.

...Which brings me to one of my two big announcements:

I did yoga FIVE days this week.

You read that right... FIVE times! That's a record for me! Woohoo!

The other big announcement is that I won a VitaMix on ebay. Hoooorrrrraaaaayyyy!

Ok, folks, that's all for now!

*P.S.
Learn more about stronglady Joan Rhodes here.

No comments: