Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ok, ok... woke up feeling great at around 6:10, did yesterday's missed 4 mile run (I'm pushing today's hilly 6 miler to tomorrow), ate some egg whites, then proceeded to crash and crash.  So now I feel like crap and am weirdly anxious.

To make matters worse, my skin in breaking out, my neck is super stiff, and the cannoli pancake I had for breakfast yesterday is still working its way out of my system.  The silver lining -if you can call it that- is that between the over-indulgence of this recent trip home, subsequent stomach cramps (from about 3:30pm yesterday and are just fading now) and the official kick off of my marathon training program, I'm kind of "over" heavy food.

Good god.

Also, though I've recently reawakened my love of fish (so fast!) I've been looking longingly at all these vegan blogs & craving abundant vegetable-based meals.  I feel like death warmed over today, but over the past week I've really wanted to start cooking again.

My yoga studio cancelled its afternoon classes today, which is a providence because I'd much rather do my twists in privacy with these crazy cramps.

No comments: