Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Thirty-Eight

Celebration!

I got my loan!

Now I DON'T have to move, I CAN finish school, and I DON'T have to dumpster dive for food this winter*.

Yesterday I did Legs/Back for the first time ever. I actually really liked it. I'm both happy and sad that I didn't do it before, because I'm super sore today in the butt and calves, but if I had done it earlier I really would have hurt myself. Better late then never I guess.

Today I did CardioX on El Mejor Pistolero's porch, which was very nice. Even though he spied on me while making apple-pork shoulder in the Crock Pot. He also was a sweet angel and brought me my FAVORITE CUPCAKES EVER yesterday because he know how miserable I was over this whole student loan situation.
Unfortunately my trapeze class got rained out, but I'm rescheduled for Monday night. ...Hopefully the weather will be better. I'm definitely gonna get a t-shirt. And an addiction.

*being hyperbolic, but just slightly, since it wouldn't be the first time**.
**last time it wall for fresh organic produce though***.
***mostly supplied by others who were willing to wade through trash, but not willing to open a cookbook****.
****go team!

No comments: