Monday, September 28, 2009

Frustration Station

This wasn't intended to be a personal blog at all. Several of my Women's Studies classmates have insisted that "the personal is the political*" but at this point I'd have to sat "the personal is the physical," because the Loan Monster has re-reared its ugly head and the stress I'm experiencing has thrown off my P90X. Not that I'm doing nothing, mind you... on Thursday I did trapeze class, on Friday I was on the elliptical for half and hour, and over the weekend The Notorious EMP and I celebrated our two year anniversary by taking short hikes around West Virginia.

I haven't been doing P90X, but I haven't been doing nothing.

So, this week I'm going to do a do-over. We shall just erase time, and sally forth as if this week just hadn't happened. Hopefully I'll be able to approach this with high energy, because I need to expel some pent-up anxiety and was *actually* beginning to see some results before the biscuits got to me!

*(but mostly, they were using it to try and make their sex lives seem for important, instead of in the original, more legitimate contextual meaning of the phrase)

No comments: