Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rest Day...

...but probably with some swimming!

So today I am officially done with phase one, and I'll start phase two tomorrow. Hooray!

I really think I'm more muscular overall, and especially in my arms. On the scale today it told me I weighed 154, which seems like it was up from the first time I weighed myself but actually that was an oddly low day. My waist today measured at 29 1/4, and my hips at 37. I never measured my arms, but they did not look like this before, I can tell you that.



On the whole, I'm pretty happy with the program and the way it challenges me, and I'll stick with it for at least the next two months, even though the changes haven't been as dramatic as I'd hoped (I actually don't think there has been much at all). I mean, I guess I can't be to surprised given that I spent two weeks eating out almost every day!

2 comments:

Jill King said...

Congratulations on Phase 1. I've just finished 6 months of P90X. It's lots of hard work, but so worth it.

Eva said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I've enjoyed reading your blog... I've been curious about beekeeping for a while now!