Friday, August 7, 2009

Day Five, I hope...

The good news: I feel fairly un-sore.
The better news: I'm done with manegerial accounting! Horaaay!
The bad news: Since I dont have a pull-up bar, I'm not sure how todays work-out will go.
The worse news: unprecedented levels of inertia.

I'm going to browse through the list of videos and just pick one that looks fun I guess.

And give myself a half hour to digest the lentil/chili and tortilla I had for breakfast!

Ok I decided to do cardio today instead, and I just skipped the chair lifts and bananas because my right hip has been hurting (I think because of the chair lifts) and "clicking" with certain motions, which I definitely think is a strong sign to leave it alone. I skipped Ab Ripper too for the same reason. Sort of funny that I missed abs because of my legs.

I'll admit that I didn't "bring it" all the way, but I put in a solid medium level of "bringing it" and worked up a good sweat. I think I'm going to head out to the pool today, too, because its actually looking pretty nice and sunny out.

Tonight, if all goes according to plan I'll be on a flight to NY, and since I'm committed to doing P90X while there that means I've got to lug along this heavy, stupid laptop.

Breakfast: lentils/chili & tortilla, last little slice of pecan pie
Lunch: pasta with smart balance, parm, and basil
Dinner: Fudruckers burger, 1/2 bun, diet coke (@ airport)
Munchies at Home: piece of fresh mozzarella, quarter of a chicken parm cutlet, handful of fruit crisp, 3 table spoons worth of frozen blueberries, kashi and yogurt

I know, I know, my food intake has been sort of a joke for somebody who wants to lose a few pounds. I'll be back on track tomorrow! (Of course thats what I said yesterday...)

The pool didn't happen today, but I might go to Jones Beach tomorrow with my sister, and will definitely "bring it" tomorrow morning with Kenpo!

To be honest, I think taking it easy today with just the Cardio X was just what my body needed.

No comments: