Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day Three


I woke up a hurtin' puppy this morning, and kind of psyched myself out over Shoulders and Arms/Ab Ripper X. It turned out to not be that bad. Hard, but not terrible.

Part of that might be that instead of 'light' weights I used two cans of cannelini beans. I'll get 3, 5, and 10 lb weights eventually.

And, no, I'm not worried about getting big like a man. :) For one thing, that would be great, because then I wouldn't have to rely on mind games to intimidate people who secretly make me feel insecure (I'm mostly kidding, but I'm not telling about what). For another, unless I got injected with some Amazon I'm not going to get bigger then the man in my life.



Anyway, if/when I do get all X-ed, he'd be nothing but thrilled.

Of course, I wind up doing ab ripper the same day I go to belly dance. I have feeling that aspirin is going to be my best friend today.

I'm looking forward to becoming Wonder Woman!

Food:
Breakfast- Masala Veggie burger with chutney, mini bagle with butter, pills
Lunches- Borscht, last Masala Veggie burger, 1/2 can vegitarian spicy chili, a tortilla, salad with pepper, cabbage, goddess dressing, 1 pc. dark chocolate.
Dinner- veggie tempura box
...and a whole lot of water.

No comments: