Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot For Yoga!

Got up bright and early to make an AM Vinyasa Flow Yoga class at my studio. Even though I'm still really, really tired (also, skipped the caffine today... will probably need some later...) I'm so glad I did it. Such a nice change, even if the teacher took us through about one thousand vinyasa and warriors.


Now I have my Finance class and later I get to go to the Zoo with El Mejor Pistolero to visit my favorite cephalopods*. We are going to get there in time for the octopus feeding! Tomorrow I have another Yoga class in the evening, and I'll have to sneak Core into my morning somehow... shouldn't be so bad since I don't have to be in class till 11:30.

Over and out!
*That would be the cuttlefish and the octopus, naturally. Click the cute baby cuttlefish for more info about the recent hatch at the National Zoo!

No comments: