Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wacky Jacks

Just finished that: whew.

When El Mejor Pistolero was starting this program, he was sore pretty much every day for the first few weeks. I'm getting that.

The upshot to all this is that its actually more convenient then trekking across town to do yoga. The down shot is that I'll miss the yoga, since for a while I know I'm going to be to tired to do it. And I don't know if I can freeze my account. :(

I said that one of my motivations was to lose the few pounds I gained since getting off birth control. Which is funny, since usually I hear people complaining that they gain weight once they are on it. Oh well. I'll give p90x a month to see if it can counteract the effects of not being on the pill. I'd also like to ad that I'm holding off on shopping for new clothes (the ones I have, truely, are beat and schlubby) till then. I'm hopeful.

Especially since this fall semester I'm taking a scuba class with my ""free"" electives and I don't want to be buying all new bathing suits.

Isnt that an awesome looking BC? I'm sure its not the one I'll be getting though!

Ok well, anyway, that leaves the rest of the day to studying for my accounting final. And napping. Jeeze.

Food for the Day:

-cereal with almond milk
-salad with red pepper, cabbage, and greed goddess dressing
-cup of soybeans
-soy yogurt
-2 bowls of veggie borscht
-salad with strawberries, raspberry vinaigrette
-2 masala burgers
-toast with almond butter and jam
-applesauce cup
-half-cup cheerios with almond milk and hempseeds

No comments: