Monday, August 24, 2009

What Day Is It?

I am SO TIRED.

(...lets call it Day Twenty-One, and call yesterday my rest day.)

So to re-cap: SO TIRED.

I did the CardioX anyway, and maybe I was so pooped because I didn't really eat enough today, or enough good stuff...

Breakfast:
Raisin bran and almond milk, half a bottle of HonestTea (don't worry, I had the other half yesterday and forgot it in my bag! Also, try the new Mango Green Tea... its great, and organic!)

Snacking through school day: Pure Bar. box of raisins, and two (!) beef hot-dogs. They were free, and allowed me to keep my zucchini bake for dinner.

...though according to My Daily Plate (which I try not to use because it makes me obsess) I've eaten about 1,180 calories (ish, since I'm not going to try to estimate what a "smidge" of mustard is). Point is its not even 6, nor am I even hungry, so I don't know why I'm so pooped.

Ugh.

According to Tony, I'm supposed to do yoga tomorrow... little dose he know I'm playing hookie from him and going to my yoga studio (you know, the one I'm still paying for!) instead. HAH!!

PS: PURE bars have (tentatively) replaced Lara Bars as the new love of my life (in bar form). The chocolate brownie is pretty stimulating, but I'll have to try the others to deliver the official verdict. The Lara Bar cherries are very solid and an old standby. Maybe I should stop being such a bum and start saving up for a food processor and make my own, huh?

No comments: