Thursday, August 27, 2009

Really Got To Figure Out What Day It Is

Twenty four?

FINALLY did core synergistics... AND went to my pilates class today too. I was kicking around the notion of going to yoga too, because I really like the idea of going three times a week, but I got caught up in cooking and this is supposed to be "recovery" week, after all. Maybe I'll do a relaxing PM yoga video tonight and call it good.

I've become quite the nibbler since school started.
Breakfast (about 8:30am): green drink, 2 cups almond milk, raisin bran
After Pilates (about 11am): Cherry Lara bar
After Math class (about 12:20): baby green salad with strawberries and raspberry vinaigrette dressing
During Intl Business (about 1:30): box of raisins
On way home (about 2:07): fuji apple
On way back from supermarket (about 3:45): 1/2 an avocado
At home (about 4:30): one bean/garlic/onion/soy cheese/tofu/salsa burrito on whole wheat bun

I cant really decide if this is a lot or a little. I mean, most of this was not especially caloric... green drink is 30 cals, the almond milk totalled 260, and the raisin bran was about 190.

Livestrong.com calls this all about 1251 calories. Tragically, it doesn't give me a way to calculate core synergistics, and the pilates class today was a little short, but I worked up a good sweat in each so I'm doing well.

I've never been much of a nibbler but my school schedule doesn't give me too much of a choice. I eat one of my little snacks whenever I start to get hungry, and I've cut most caffeine out of my diet. That hasn't been a conscious decision mind you, its just sort of happened with waking up early and exercising first thing.

Oh, add 1/2 a srip of button candy to that list.

Dinner will be a bowl of lentil soup. If I'm feeling adventurouse I'll add in some miso.

Right now though the lentils are bubbling in the crock pot, both my roomies are out for the evening and I am going to have a nice soak in the tub with my finance text and the "cuban mojito" bath ball the Notorious EMP brought me from Cape May.

No comments: